This call is no longer available.
“What You Didn’t Know About Headshots—From an Industry Insider”
• The ACTUAL purpose of a headshot – what casting directors expect from yours!
• Why are some photographers are so expensive? – Is it worth the cost?
• The most important – and overlooked – aspect of your headshot revealed.
• Do you need different “looks”? – Casting directors vs. agents/managers thoughts on this…
• How often should you get new headshots? and how do you know which photographer is right for you?
Carrie Shaltz is the Founder/Executive Director of the Off-Broadway theatre company the stageFARM. Drawing on her experience in casting, Carrie turned the focus of her photographic lens to actors after realizing how frequently they were misrepresented by their headshots. In addition to working with actors, Carrie and her brother Jason (THE SHALTZES/photographers) are known worldwide for their wedding, music and art photography.
For more about Carrie visit:
Membership has it’s privileges
Want to own this mp3 to revisit as often as you’d like?
Be sure to get your VIP upgrade to add this, and all the telesummit mp3′s to your success library!