Work With Emily
Private Coaching with Emily Grace
Are you frustrated with your acting career? Do you want more auditions? Better bookings? An amazing team who believes in you?
Do you know “what” you need to be doing, but not “how”? “Oh yeah, I know I should be marketing myself, I know I’m supposed to create relationships with industry professionals…but…um…how the eff do I DO THAT???”
I can help.
No matter where you currently are in your career, I can help you get to the next level. Not only that, but I’ll show how to do it faster, with more ease and a lot more fun. “What’s that Emily, marketing can be FUN?” Hell yes, sister.
Ditch your excuses. Stop procrastinating. If you want different results in your career, do things differently. The acting success you seek is not all that far away. All you need to do is commit to taking the actions that get results.
It’s time to stop waiting for things to happen to you. Work with me and I will show you how to make them happen for yourself.
Choose what works best for your needs:
Fast Track Action Plan
When you need a quick kick in the ass
- You’re clear on your career goals and want a sounding board to give you confidence on your plan
- When you know what to do, you are a fierce implementation-machine
- You don’t want to make a huge commitment to coaching, but do you want to consult with an expert to get a step by step plan that works
Keep the Ball Rolling
Take persistent action, even when you get busy
- You have not been taking consistent action and you are ready to change that
- You fell into a rut and got depressed, and it’s time to get back into the game
- Your schedule can be hectic and unpredictable, and that stops you from creating career momentum
- You are psyched to take your career to the next level and you know you don’t have to do it alone
- Procrastination has derailed your progress in the past and realize your career deserves better
- You thrive with structure, deadlines and true accountability
Step Up Your Game
This is the year you are gonna make it
- You’re tired of sitting by while your friends (and frenemies) book the work you deserve
- You’re ready and willing to do what it takes to make it happen (with professional integrity of course)
- You say yes to bold action, even though it’s outside you’re comfort zone
- Acting success is your top priority
- It’s time to make it happen, once and for all